Leadership for Front-Line Supervisors
October 17 - October 18$259.00
Leadership for Front-Line Supervisors is a two-day class that focuses on how to be the best front-line leader you can be. Leadership is much different than management. Understand that your Sergeant stripes never make you a leader. Your ability to lead is based on your level of dedication to your team and the relationships you build. See Mike’s bio here. Go to Mike’s LinkedIn here.
- Leadership versus Management.
- Are you born with leadership skills or can they be forged?
- What is a Positional Leader?
- Influence versus Manipulation.
- First your Friends – Now your Subordinates.
- Leading with Subordinates, Peers, and Bosses.
- Let them win.
- Listen first then decide.
- Why is time on your side?
- Love and Accountability.
- Leadership growth – How is it accomplished?
**Cancel anytime outside of 14 days from the date of the class and get a full refund minus a 5% refund fee. No refunds within 14 days; however, you can replace the student.