Supervisor Report Review
June 8 - June 9$279.00
This two-day course is designed to provide supervisors with the skills needed to review and edit incident reports and arrest affidavits. Your agency’s reputation is on the line with every incident report written; make them as good as possible. Improve your department’s reputation and increase prosecutions!
- How do most of us learn how to write a great report?
- When does fixing a report become writing the report?
- Arrest Affidavit Review
- Field Notes, Arrival, Initial Observations
- Chronological Order
- Common Grammatical Mistakes
- Evidence and /chain-of-Custody
- Major Case Pitfalls
- Actual Case Report Review and Connection
**Cancel anytime outside of 14 days from the date of the class and get a full refund minus a 5% refund fee. No refunds within 14 days; however, you can replace the student.