Field Training Officer Conference
May 23 - May 25$275.00
This 2 1⁄2 day Field Training Officer conference is designed to give current FTOs the continuing education they need and deserve. Come listen to guest lecturers from across the country talking about real topics of concern for FTOs. This conference is designed for FTO Commanders, FTO Program Coordinators, and current FTO. Facilitated by members of the APC Cadre.
- Goals and Objectives of a great FTO Program.
- FTO Coordinator – Roles and Responsibilities
- Is it time for a paradigm shift in how we train?
- Understand why adults learn differently and how to address those distinctions.
- The FTO as a leader within your organization
- Why personality differences are important to recognize.
- Liability, training mistakes, and negligent retention.
- Review of typical trainee deficiencies along with training techniques crafted to fix each specific problem.
- Most pressing issues for 2022.
- What does a successful trainee look like after their first full year on the job? – Continuous Training
- Generational Differences: How to we train Millennials and Gen Y?
**Cancel anytime outside of 14 days from the date of the class and get a full refund minus a 5% refund fee. No refunds within 14 days; however, you can replace the student.