Homicide Investigations Seminar
July 20 - July 21$279.00
This two-day class focuses on advanced investigative techniques related to homicide investigations. This course is geared toward front line personnel, as well as, seasoned detectives. Everyone will learn something!
- Crime Scene Procedures Regarding both
- Suspicious Deaths and Homicides
- Initial Scene Responsibilities, Canvassing & Immediate Leads
- Case Reviews of numerous types of Homicides, including Arson, Sexual Violence, and Robbery
- Crime Scene Accountability
- Medical-Legal Death Investigation (Victim I.D. / Time of Death / Injury Recognition)
- Primary & Secondary Crime Scenes
- Crime Scene Evaluation (Execution of the Walk-thru)
- DNA Review and Touch Evidence
- Suicide and Equivocal Death Scene Investigation
**Cancel anytime outside of 14 days from the date of the class and get a full refund minus a 5% refund fee. No refunds within 14 days; however, you can replace the student.