- This course has passed.
Patrol Response to Suspicious Death
November 22, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
This 3.5 hour live webinar focuses on front line law enforcement response to cases of suspicious death. The patrol officer response to these cases can make-or-break the cases. We will go over best practices and discuss common mistake and how to avoid them. This class is for everyone, but mostly intended for patrol officers/deputies and their supervisors.
Taught by APC Lead Trainer Mike Schentrup.
• Scene Safety and Security
• Crime Scene Security
• How to deal with the family?
• Death Notifications
• Patrol Response Expectations
• Initial Scene Responsibilities – How this can make or break a case
• Common Defense Strategies and Jury Expectations
• What changes has BWCs made?
**Cancel anytime outside of 14 days from the date of the class and get a full refund minus a 5% refund fee. No refunds within 14 days; however, you can replace the student.