This 12 hour online course is designed to provide supervisors with the skills needed to review incident reports and arrest affidavits. Spread out over two weeks you will be able to complete the course on your schedule. Your agency’s reputation is on the line with every incident report written. Make them as polished as possible. Improve your department’s reputation and increase prosecutions! Join the hundreds of supervisors that have already taken the online course!
- How do most of us learn how to write a great report?
- When does fixing a report become writing the report?
- Field Notes, Arrival, Initial Observations.
- Chronological Order.
- Countering Common Defense Strategies
- Evidence – Proper Documentation of Chain-of-Custody
- Major Case Pitfalls
- Interactive online forum and discussion from experienced supervisors
- Actual Case Report Review and Correction
Captain Rob Fanelli is currently a Patrol Commander at the Gainesville (FL) Police Department, where he has worked for 19 years.. He has a diverse career and has experience in a number of different areas including, investigations, patrol, and administration. He has a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Florida in Criminology. He went on to receive a MBA from Saint Leo University.