This two-day class focuses on advanced investigative techniques related to homicide investigations. This course is geared toward front line personnel, as well as, seasoned detectives. Everyone will learn something! Costs only $239 per student
- Crime Scene Procedures Regarding both Suspicious Deaths and Homicides
- Initial Scene Responsibilities, Canvassing & Immediate Leads
- Case Reviews of numerous types of Homicides, including Arson, Sexual Violence, and Robbery
- Crime Scene Accountability
- Medical-Legal Death Investigation (Victim I.D. / Time of Death / Injury Recognition)
- Primary & Secondary Crime Scenes
- Crime Scene Evaluation (Execution of the Walk-thru)
- DNA Review and Touch Evidence
- Suicide and Equivocal Death Scene Investigation
- Crime scene – what happens when you leave?
Captain Mike Schentrup has over 23 years experience as a law enforcement professional, with a major emphasis on criminal investigation. Numerous years spent as a Major Case Detective taught him how conduct these high speed, high reward investigations. Captain Schentrup has taught and presented all over the United States.
Interested in hosting this course?
Interested in registering for this course?