This two-day class focuses on advanced investigative techniques related to homicide investigations. This course is geared toward front line personnel, as well as, seasoned detectives. Everyone will learn something!
- Crime Scene Procedures Regarding both Suspicious Deaths and Homicides
- Initial Scene Responsibilities, Canvassing & Immediate Leads
- Case Reviews of numerous types of Homicides, including Arson, Sexual Violence, and Robbery
- Crime Scene Accountability
- Medical-Legal Death Investigation (Victim I.D. / Time of Death / Injury Recognition)
- Primary & Secondary Crime Scenes
- Crime Scene Evaluation (Execution of the Walk-thru)
- DNA Review and Touch Evidence
- Suicide and Equivocal Death Scene Investigation
- Crime scene – what happens when you leave?
RECENT ARTICLES: The 3 most common defense strategies