This two-day class focuses on how to be the best front-line leader you can be. Leadership is much different than management. Understand that your Sergeant stripes never make you a leader. Your ability to lead is based on your level of dedication to your team and the relationships you build.
- Leadership versus Management
- Are you born with leadership skills or can they be forged?
- What is a Positional Leader?
- Influence versus Manipulation
- First your Friends – Now your Subordinates
- Leading with Subordinates, Peers, and Bosses
- Let them win
- Listen first then decide
- Why is time on your side?
- Love and Accountability
- Leadership growth – How is it accomplished?
To see numerous articles written on leadership by both Mike and Wayne, go to our blog section, click here.